Hello TPM members and welcome to the weekend!
Later today my colleagues and I will be tracking the results of Nevada’s caucus. The process of participating in the nominating contest will look similar to Iowa, which has us all a little stressed.
Follow along with our live coverage here and let us know — who are you placing your bet on? (Sorry.)
As always, thanks for being a TPM member. Here’s what happened in Prime this week.
- Catch up on the latest in the world of voting rights and voting rights violations here.
- In light of the DOJ sentencing reversal for Stone, Josh Kovensky digs into what other cases might be in danger of political interference.
- John Light highlights a story from 2013 when Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) pushed President Barack Obama on Social Security.
- Here’s why Barr’s intervention in the Stone sentencing ended up meaning nothing.
- Two readers write in (here and here) about a possible contested convention.
Read More →